- gokrazy – effort to build an all-Go userland
for Raspberry Pi, removing memory errors as a source of exploits.
- [Linux Development Environment of 2018](https://dev.to/brpaz/
my-linux-development-environment-of-2018-ch7) – command line utilities,
graphics and multimedia, DevOps tools, development tools, system utilities,
and more. All the tools.
- [Choosing a Programming Language](https://dev.to/drminnaar/
choosing-a-programming-language-493h) – the six programming languages you
should know, and why.
- [Learn to code with live streams from the best developers!](https://dev.to/
– a master list of developers who live stream -from PHP to game development,
from Java to Webpack, from React.js to 3d printing.
- A [handful of tips](https://blog.daftcode.pl/
how-to-write-future-proof-code-400a357ac4bc) on writing more maintainable
- A [list of cool Chrome DevTools Tips and Tricks](https://flaviocopes.com/
chrome-devtools-tips/) – The Chrome DevTools provide an amazing set of
tools to help you develop on the Web platform. Here are a few tips you might
not know yet.
- Outline – self-hosted VPN from Google.
- [Alphabet’s Outline lets you build your own VPN](https://techcrunch.com/2018/
03/22/alphabets-outline-lets-you-build-your-own-vpn/) – The easiest way to
control your own VPN server.