- [The best of Python: favorite articles from 2017 and 2018 (so far)](https://
– IT engineer Gergely Szerovay shares the articles he found most
interesting and insightful (inspiring) last year and this year to date.
Python enthusiasts and students will appreciate this comprehensive list.
- [How to use dynamic libraries in C](https://medium.com/@Cu7ious/
how-to-use-dynamic-libraries-in-c-46a0f9b98270) – Sergii Garkusha looks at
why dynamic libraries exist, how they work, and how to create and use them.
- [Programming isn’t engineering](https://medium.com/@samerbuna/
software-engineering-is-different-from-programming-b108c135af26) – All
software engineers can program, but not all programmers can engineer
software. Samer Buna looks at the different mentalities required for knowing
how to create software versus knowing how to program.
- must-read DevOps resources
– Whether you’re building up your DevOps team or just starting your
organization’s digital transformation, these resources will help guide the
- BAN.AI Multics – free multiuser Multics
(predecessor to Unix) emulation. This Multics guide will be useful.
- Museum of Websites – Do you
remember what major sites like Google, Amazon, and Pinterest looked like at
launch? It might surprise you to see how much they’ve changed over time.
- [5 reasons why Git based resume is awesome](https://dev.to/acro5piano/
5-reasons-why-git-based-resume-is-awesome-127) – the benefits of uploading
your resume to GitHub.