- FoundationDB, Apple’s [distributed datastore](https://www.foundationdb.org/
blog/foundationdb-is-open-source/) is also now open source.
- Ballerina – a new programming language
where microservices, APIs, and streams are first-class constructs. It’s
build system is also able to generate Docker and Kubernetes artefacts
- [How to Use Git Merge (the Correct Way):](https://dev.to/neshaz/
how-to-use-git-merge-the-correctway-25pd) from preparation to dealing with
- GraalVM is a universal virtual machine for running
applications written in a range of languages, from Java to Python, and C++
to Ruby. Some interesting interop opportunities and performance improvements.
is a new project for testing infrastructure. It provides a set of Go packages
and several packages for Terraform, Docker, Packer, AWS and more.
- [Why Docker?](https://dev.to//abiodunjames/
a multi-container application with docker – what docker is and a
step-by-step walkthrough of composing multi-container applications with