- [New open source CLI framework from Salesforce](https://engineering.salesforce.com/
Salesforce engineers are open sourcing some exciting new things you may be
interested in. Recently, we open sourced Oclif, a CLI framework that you can
use to quickly build your own CLI.
- Debugging with Git – let’s do
- Here’s how to [verify code and encrypt data with Python-GnuPG and Python 3](
- Check out Google’s Bash style
- Learn ways to [do things safely in Bash](https://github.com/anordal/
- And here are some [common errors that Bash programmers make](http://
- [38 Actions and Insights](https://hackernoon.com/
to Become a Better Software Architect by Kai Niklas.
- [Ansible from scratch](https://medium.com/@vineetcloudops/
ansible-from-scratch-9e466111d47b) – It’s a radically simple IT automation
platform that makes your applications and systems easier to deploy. Vineet
Sharma, on Medium, gives you the no-fluff intro to getting Ansible up and
- Here’s how to install [MongoDB on Ubuntu 18.04](https://www.digitalocean.com/