- [Dijkstra’s algorithm in python](https://dev.to/mariamxl/
dijkstras-algorithm-in-python-algorithms-for-beginners-dkc) – algorithms
for beginners: how to find the shortest path between two nodes on a graph.
- [Get started with GoLang maps: A tutorial](https://www.theserverside.com/blog/
– An important part of programming with GoLang is working with maps. In this
tutorial, Walker Rowe (TheServerSide) demonstrates the value of maps and
shows how you can integrate them into your programs.
- Web architecture 101: read this great overview of the basic architecture
every web developer should know.
- [How To Configure Nginx as a Web Server and Reverse Proxy for Apache on One
Ubuntu 18.04 Server](https://dev.to/digitalocean/
– a thorough 10-step guide.
- [Lessons from releasing a personal project as a commercial product](https://dev.to/
– how aliens opened the door to a successful side project.
- [How to set up a short feedback loop as a solo coder](https://dev.to/vickylai/
how-to-set-up-a-short-feedback-loop-as-a-solo-coder-4gbc) – seven tips for
freelance developers to receive iterative feedback.
- [What are the best Raspberry Pi alternatives?](https://www.zdnet.com/article/
– Nick Heath (ZDNet) covers everything you need to know about Pi rivals in
his guide to Raspberry Pi alternatives, from low-cost options to more
- Check out this Vim editor ported to WebAssembly
using emscripten and binaryen.
- Browsh is a fully-modern text-based browser that
attempts to significantly reduce bandwidth to both increase browsing speeds
and decrease bandwidth costs.
- Ali Spittel and his
Visual Studio Code Setup.