- [Style beautiful web pages without writing any CSS. Using W3.CSS](https://
style-beautiful-web-pages-without-writing-any-css-using-w3css-45ee) – a post
on how to create beautiful HTML pages which are styled without writing…
- [A history of Git](https://medium.com/@willhayjr/
– In this comprehensive article, Will Hay Jr. dives into Git’s history,
outlining the version control system’s ascent into mass popularity. Along
the way, Hay covers Git’s architecture and details some of its shortcomings.
- [(Less than) 12 Days of Prolog - A guide + brief review of the Prolog programming language]
- [Testing Ansible roles with Molecule](https://opensource.com/article/18/12/
testing-ansible-roles-molecule) – Jairo da Silva Junior shows you how to
automate your verifications using Python.
- [AWS Series: AWS From A to Z](https://dev.to/helenanders26/
aws-series-aws-from-a-to-z-45b1) – the AWS list of services.
- [A short introduction to Windows containers](https://medium.com/jettech/
a-short-introduction-to-windows-containers-db5adc0db536) – Justen Walker,
senior software engineer at Jet.com, shows you how to get started.
- [The Definitive Guide To Protecting Your Eyes For Developers](https://dev.to/
– 👀 from diet to exercises to habit changes, here’s all you need to know.
- [How to write code and snowboard every day](https://dev.to/theobendixson/
how-to-write-code-and-snowboard-every-day-54c7) – living the dream as a
freelance software developer.
- [Want to Get Stuff Done? Behold!! The Ultimate System to Git-Things-Done!](
want-to-get-stuff-done-behold-the-ultimate-system/) – Do you ever feel like
you can’t get enough stuff done? That days and
weeks pass and you never get around doing that thing that you really want
to focus on? Then this article may help you!
- [5 Mistakes You’re Making In Your Technical Interviews & How To Avoid
– Technical interviews are the most nerve-wracking experiences in any
engineer’s career. Often, you’re so worried about impressing the interviewers
that you forget to relax and be yourself.
- [Freelancing 101: How to get started](https://dev.to/kelly/
freelancing-101-how-to-get-started-36kg) – how to stretch your programming
muscles and line your wallet.
- [10 lessons from a software engineer & freelancer](https://dev.to/fzammit/
10-lessons-from-a-software-engineer–freelancer-1fho) – mistakes and