Programmer and DevOps Engineer
Posted at — Mar 16, 2019
Git hacks you should know about
– these could save you one day.
Top 10 books for getting started with automation testing
– Automation testers, how are you doing with that 2019 reading list? Deeksha Agarwal has some titles you might want to add.
When “Zoë” !== “Zoë”; Or, why you need to normalize Unicode strings
– “Never heard of Unicode normalization? You’re not alone. But it will save you a lot of trouble.”
Iodide: An experimental tool for scientific communication and exploration on the web
– Mozilla recently released Iodide, an open source experimental tool to help scientists write beautiful interactive documents using web technologies, using a familiar iterative workflow. Brendan Colloran walks you through the tool and explains how (and why) it was built.
5 part Docker series, beginner to master
– from the basics, to volumes, databases/linking/networking, and Docker compose.
9 trends to watch in systems engineering and operations
– If your job or business relies on systems engineering and operations, be sure to keep an eye on the following trends in the months ahead.
The 737 Max and why software engineers might want to pay attention
– In the wake of the Boeing aircraft’s two fatal crashes, J. Paul Reed discusses how the situation can apply to the complexity of the software development industry.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Stanislav Gobunov