- f-string debugging in Python 3.8 – print style debugging is a form of debugging where print statements are inserted to print values of expressions or variables that we need to track. loggers are common if we want to use the log statements in production. But there are many times where quick print statements will do the trick in debugging and understanding the control flow.
- Weird Programming Languages – More than a thousand programming languages have been invented and only about one hundred of them are commonly used. Among these, there are some weird ones, so labeled because of their syntax and the way it represents its code. In this article, we will look into some of these languages and syntax.
- Creating a Simple Contacts List with Go and PostgreSQL – In this post, we will build a simple web page containing a contacts list, with the contacts fetched from a PostgreSQL database. We will connect to the database in Go and use PostgreSQL’s support for JSON columns.
- Moving Past Tutorials – a course on problem solving for programmers.
- Java Learning Topics – In autumn 2018, JetBrains polled over 1,500 Java developers worldwide to identify their learning patterns and preferences. Here’s what we’ve found.
tail -f /dev/misc
- “It is true that everyone is hiring and senior developers have never been in more demand. But don’t think that you can walk into another job based on market demand and the number of years on your résumé. Prepare for the programming test gates now while you have the luxury of time.”