- How to use React to create a cross-browser extension in 5 minutes – Hu Chen built a Chrome extension that replaces new tab screen with GitHub trending projects using create-react-app. Here’s how to do it in five minutes.
- Entity Relationship Diagrams explained by Sonic the Hedgehog – An Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) is a way to visualise relationships between tables and the common keys between them. On first glance, they may look like a spaghetti mess. This post hopes to demystify the language and how they fit together with the help of Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Chrome DevTools can do that? – Google Chrome is currently one of the most popular web browsers used by developers today. The Chrome DevTools can greatly improve your workflow by helping you develop, test and debug your websites right within your browser.
- Kubernetes - from the beginning – Kubernetes is about orchestrating containerized apps. Docker is great for your first few containers. As soon as you need to run on multiple machines and need to scale/up down and distribute the load and so on, you need an orchestrator - you need Kubernetes
- Part I – Basics, Deployment and Minikube
- Part II – Pods, Nodes and Services
tail -f /dev/misc