- Continuous Delivery of Microservices – series of post about continuous delivery strategies.
- 20 best continuous integration tools: A guide to optimizing your CI/CD processes – While there are many options out there, Ben Patterson has compiled a list of 20 of the most popular tools to help you get started.
- Should you use Docker containers on Windows? – According to Christopher Tozzi, it all depends.
- Move a large monolithic app to continuous delivery (with zero downtime) – Pierre Vincent, infrastructure and reliability manager at Poppulo, describes how his company made the transition.
- Learn git concepts, not commands – An interactive git tutorial meant to teach you how git works, not just which commands to execute.
- Docker Demystified – Since its open source launch in 2013, Docker became one of the most popular pieces of technology out there. A lot of companies are contributing, and a huge amount of people are using and adopting it. But why is it so popular? What does it offer that was not there before? In this blog post we want to dive deeper into the internals of Docker to understand how it works.
- The 2019 DevOps Developer RoadMap - Your Guide to become DevOps Engineer – This RoadMap is awesome in any sense as it not only highly what is the role of a DevOps engineer but also tells which tool you need to learn to cover that area. On top of that, it’s really visually appealing with nice colors, so you can just take a printout and stick in your desk for easier reference.
- Deconstructing Serverless Computing Part 3: Ninety-Nine Platforms but How to Choose One? – Navigate the tangled ecosystem of FaaS offerings, both managed and open-source, and determine their main capabilities and key differentiating features.
tail -f /dev/misc