Programmer and DevOps Engineer
Posted at — Jul 29, 2019
Why Codewars is the best way to learn a new programming language
– a fun way to learn a new language, if you already know the basics.
4 Ways You Can “Level Up” As A Developer
– from building a substantial project to learning more design patterns and principles.
How to structure a multifile C program – “Grab your favorite beverage, editor, and compiler, crank up some tunes, and start structuring a C program composed of multiple files.” Here’s
DevOps at scale: How to build your software factory
– Yaniv Sayers, senior director and chief technologist at Micro Focus, explains how his organization implemented a software factory approach—and how you can too.
From Monolith to Microservices in One Year
– learnings from a big re-write.
Kubernetes for everyone
– how K8s works, how K8s is architected, and what the various components are.
How To Make
tail -f /dev/misc
24 sysadmin job interview questions you should know
– Let’s just hope you don’t have to answer them all.
Rome wasn’t built in a day, but Unix’s pipe command was
– Here’s how the system call that ties Unix together came about.
“A paper posted online this month has settled a nearly 30-year-old conjecture about the structure of the fundamental building blocks of computer circuits. This ‘sensitivity’ conjecture has stumped many of the most prominent computer scientists over the years,
yet the new proof is so simple that one researcher summed it up in a single tweet
Copyright © 2017-2022 Stanislav Gobunov